Thursday, April 14, 2011

Waskaley Wabbits


I was up very early yesterday morning and when the sun finally began to rise, I looked out my window to check on my iris bed to see if they were blooming, sure enough they were.  Something moved in the yard and lo and behold there they were, two waskaley wabbits.  I watched them for a little while, then decided to get my camera.  I stepped out on the veranda and managed to get two shots of them before they scattered.  I took some iris photos also and will post both later, that is if the shots were any good of the furry little cottontail critters.  I think they were looking for our veggies, however, it is too early and they are not planted yet.  Which is a reminder to me, gotta get that done.  I will put that on my to-do list, with all the other things I need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment